Well, I happened to read some reviews out of which one detailed about White Cloud Cirrus E-Cigarette here. Here's the concluding remarks of the reviewer:
So at the end of the day even though this product is on the expensive side, I would still recommend it to anyone out there that is a smoker that is looking for an alternative and looking to get less grief from the people around them. For me, aside form the fact that they are a bit longer than a regular cigarette I personally enjoyed them and I plan to continue using this product. After smoking one of these I did not have the urge at all to smoke a normal cigarette. So when it’s all said and done I am going to continue using them, at least until I totally quit. So dish out the money up front and in the long run it will pay for itself and save you money… So to all of the smokers out there reading this, I would say smoke away and like I said before do it with a lot less guilt.
So, if you've been looking for some tobacco alternative, or quit smoking help, you may go for it, but only if you can really afford it!
I've smoked White Cloud e-cigarettes for a long time now, and I LOVE them. I don't even go to their own website to get them. I buy them cheaper at whitecloudecigoutlet.com.
ReplyDeleteI haven't smoked tobacco cigarettes in over a year. When anyone askes me if I smoke I say "no" because the things I smoke don't have tobacco and create a water vapor instead of real smoke!